iCallDroid is the FIRST HOME IPPBX based on Asterisk. With the analog ports integrated, the legacy telecom equipments would be able to connect to the modern unified communication world. iCallDroid provides full-featured open source IPPBX functions for home.
- Plug-and-Play IPPBX
- Support Android Phone and Iphone
- User Friendly Interface
- Design for Home Users and SOHOs
- Available for OEM
The iCallDroid is integrated with 1 FXO and 1 FXS port for telephony input and output. WAN/LAN ports are also provided in the enclosure, offering the Internet connectivity. Supporting up to 10 SIP concurrent calls or 2 G.729 conversations, most of the home and SOHO communication applications will be practicable.
Supporting SIP and G.729 protocol and codec, expansibility is strongly enhanced. The Asterisk GUI interface tremendously reduces the difficulty to enter the VoIP communications. Easy-to-use and ready-to-work are features shown to you when you open the package.
- CPU: 700MHz
- ROM Flash: 32MB
- RAM: 128MB DDR2 SDRAM
- Power: DC 12V
1 * Power button
1 * WAN: 10/100Mb
1 * RST
1 * USB 2.0
1 * MicroSD Slot
- Size: 160(L) *100(W) * 31.8(H) mm
- Weight: 236g
- IVR/Ring Groups/Call Queues/VoiceMail/Conferencing/Follow Me;
- CID/CDR/Phone Directory/Voice Record;
- Audio codec: G.711-Ulaw, G.711-Alaw, G.723, G.726, G.729, GSM, SPEEX,ILBC,ADPCM,LPC10;
- Video codec: H263,H263+,H264;
- Firmware update online;
- Telnet/SSH server available;
- DDNS: www.oray.com, no-ip.com and dyn.com; penVPN client built-in (CLI setup only);
- Downloading files online through wget;
- SD card automatically mounted;
- Dual Ethernet interfaces available.
Software & Platform:
One Year Warranty